The FSCA’s Retirement Funds Supervision Division (RFSD) will be hosting a one-day workshop to provide guidance for trustees on some of the important aspects of the Pension Funds Act, 1956 and Financial Sector Regulation Act, 2017.
Ideally, candidates applying for registration should be persons who are being groomed to become retirement fund trustees, persons who are new to the retirement funds industry, newly elected or appointed trustees, or trustees who require a refresher.
Topics to be covered
- Roles and Responsibilities of Trustees: Sections 7A, 7B, 7C, 7D, 7E, 7F and 26(2)
- Rules of a Pension Fund
- Annual Financial Statements
- Arrear Contributions: Section 13A and Regulation 33
- Directive 8, Whistleblowing and Enforcement Actions
- Default Regulations
Details of the workshop
|Date:||27 May 2019|
|Time:||08:15 – 16:00|
|Venue:||FSCA, Block B, Riverwalk Office Park, 41 Matroosberg Road, Ashlea Gardens, Pretoria|
There are two ways to apply for registration:
- Complete the online application form by clicking here.
- Telephonic application: 0800 20 3722 (FSCA).