The Council for Medical Schemes will be hosting an advanced training programme for accredited healthcare brokers in the KZN province on 29 August 2019. The cost for the one-day workshop is R1 500 and will cover the following:
- The Medical Schemes Act and accompanying Regulations;
- The FAIS Act and its amendments
- Overview of Prescribed Minimum Benefits
- Accreditation of brokers and brokerages
- Underwriting and waiting periods
- Update of the Demarcation Regulations and the NHI Policy White Paper; and
- Compliance and requirements for FSPs
Delegates will be able to claim 5.5 CPD points for the FPI.
Click here to register.
Click here to download CMS Circular 60.