The FSCA recently announced the following executive appointments with effect from 1 February 2019:
- Ms Felicity Mabaso has been appointed as the Divisional Executive for licensing and the business centre.
- Mr Brandon Topham joins the FSCA as Divisional Executive for investigations and Enforcement.
- Mr Jabulane Hlalethoa has been appointed as Divisional Executive for the FSCA corporate centre, responsible for the HR, Communications, and Facilities functions.
- Ms Farzana Badat has been appointed as the Divisional Executive responsible for Conduct of Business Supervision.
- Mr Olano Makhubela has been appointed as Divisional Executive: Retirement Funds Supervision. In his new role, he will oversee the supervision of retirement funds and implementing retirement reforms.
Click here to read more about the new appointments as well as reference to earlier appointments as well.
Click here to access a list of FSCA contacts.