Business continuity is vital for any business or organisation that provides services to clients in the event the service is disrupted in any way. The Moonstone Business School of Excellence has designed a course to provide you with a better understanding of the importance of business resilience, business continuity, disaster recovery as well as succession planning. The course will provide you with the tools and skills to assist you in mitigating business resilience risk.
- Explain the difference between Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity and Business Resilience
- Understand the process of business continuity management and the importance thereof
- Recognise potential business disruptions and the impact they could have on the organisation
- Perform a Business Impact Analysis
- Compile a Business Continuity Plan
- Understand the importance of succession planning and what to consider when drafting a succession plan
Who should attend?
Financial advisors, financial planners, paraplanners, FSPs, business owners, key individuals, employees of financial services institutions
FSCA CPD Hours:
This course has been approved for 2.5 FSCA CPD hours.
Click here for more information and to enrol.