Just entered the financial services industry? Mapping your financial planning career? Need to obtain a foundation level qualification for Fit and Proper requirements? Want to upskill yourself in an ever increasingly complicated field?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then the Moonstone Business School of Excellence (MBSE) has just the qualification for you – the Higher Certificate in Wealth Management (NQF 5).
Some basics about the Higher Certificate in Wealth Management (HCWM)
- The HCWM provides you with a foundation for various roles in the financial services industry, or to kick-start your career in financial planning:
- Administrators in financial planning practices, insurance companies, banks and retirement funds.
- Self-employed financial advisors or brokers, working under supervision, who need a qualification to meet fit-and-proper requirements.
- Tied agents, or employed personnel rendering intermediary services in a variety of roles.
- Matriculants interested in pursuing a career in the financial services industry.
- The course is recognised by the Financial Services Conduct Authority (FSCA) for all product sub-categories of Category I FSPs and can be used to fulfil fit and proper requirements for FAIS roles in Category I FSPs.
- The qualification is a building block to becoming financial planning professional.
Why Moonstone Business School of Excellence (MBSE)?
- With more than ten years of experience in work-place-integrated-learning, we produce students who can apply their knowledge in practice.
- Our study material is developed and quality assured by industry specialists. This ensures that the content is focussed, relevant and applicable in your work environment.
- We are dedicated to following a holistic approach, which enables us to offer students an unsurpassed depth of expertise and technical know-how.
We are confident that you will not just obtain a qualification at Moonstone Business School of Excellence; you will be prepared to engage successfully in the financial marketplace.
Click here for more information.
Click here to apply.