The phased reopening of South Africa’s economy after COVID-19 lockdown comes with strict requirements. Every business will have to adhere to detailed health and safety protocols to protect their employees, and plans will also have to be put in place for disease surveillance and to prevent infection.
Moonstone’s latest product offers peace of mind in knowing that, as a business, you have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that you have not only have you complied with the regulatory requirements, but that you have ensured a safer work environment for employees returning to work.
The COVID-19 Compliance Pack provides essential guidance, self-help tools and documents for businesses that can resume or partially resume operations, under the lockdown regulations. As a result, it eases the tedious process and assists with meeting the regulatory requirements in respect of workplace readiness in compliance with the COVID-19 readiness requirements. Failure to comply with requirements can lead to fines, criminal prosecution and civil liability.
The pack contains, amongst others, the following documents and templates:
● Latest Legislation and Directives from various departments
● Common COVID-19 questions
● Guidelines for symptom monitoring and management
● Workplace Preparedness
● COVID-19 Workplace Plan
● COVID-19 Compliance Officer Appointment Letter
● COVID-19 Employee Health Risk Assessment
● COVID-19 Guidelines
● COVID-19 Workplace Readiness Checklist
● COVID-19 Workplace Risk Assessment
● Infectious disease preparedness and response plan COVID-19; and
● Permit to Perform Essential Service or Permitted Services Regulation 16(2)(b) and 28(4)
Access to register for Moonstone’s online course, Managing the Coronavirus, a guide for both employers and employees, is also included. The course provides an overview of important facts relating to the coronavirus, as well as the best practices to be implemented within the workplace/ remote workplace, so as to protect staff and clients.
The complete COVID-19 Compliance Pack and course is now available online for only R500 (excluding VAT). Add it to your shopping cart today and ensure that your business is compliant, and your staff and clients safe.