Moonstone is a co-sponsor of this seminar which is a must-attend event for all key individuals, representatives and compliance officers.
Anton Swanepoel and other leading industry experts will discuss the year ahead from a regulatory perspective – something few can afford to miss.
The seminar will address the key regulatory challenges that impact the day-to-day business of every FSP, Key individual and Representative in the financial services industry.
- Current regulatory concerns
- Unintended consequences of regulation – impact on FSPs
- An update on key changes in legislation in 2013/2014
- Key legislation to be implemented in 2014
- Key legislation anticipated in 2014/15
- FAIS Ombud Determinations: Industry concerns
- An update on:
- Remuneration Review
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Binder Agreements
- Retirement Reform
- A panel discussion on the important ethical and regulatory issues in the financial services industry
- How regulation that affect financial services providers are currently being debated and resolved by industry stakeholders
This may just be the best value for money event you will attend this year.
According to Anton Swanepoel, the latest registration figures show a significant upsurge after we published details thereof in last Thursday’s Moonstone Monitor. Please do not delay registration – many of the major centres are nearing full capacity.
Registration for the first week (Cape Town, PE and East London) closes on 26 February 2014 and thereafter registrations will close every Thursday for the following weeks to ensure that all bookings are registered a week before the seminars.
Click here for more information, and access to the registration page.