2020 has shown us that online learning has now become an essential part of education. But how effective is online learning? What are the benefits of online learning?
Convenience and flexibility top the list of reasons for students opting for an online programme rather than on campus, according to global research. Being able to advance your career without too much disruption in your daily schedule is also one of the top benefits of online learning.
Moonstone’s Business School of Excellence (MBSE), an accredited training provider, has an excellent track record of more than four years in the online education sphere and more than 10 years in insurance and financial management training.
Applications for the 2021 academic year are still open.
Partner with MBSE for one of the following qualifications:
- Further Education and Training: Wealth Management – NQF 4
- Further Education and Training: Short-term Insurance – NQF 4
- Higher Certificate in Wealth Management (HCWM) – NQF 5
- Advanced Certificate in Financial Planning (ACFP) – NQF 6
- Occupational Certificate: Compliance Officer – NQF 6
Choose MBSE – apply today!