The Higher Certificate in Wealth Management (HCWM) provides an ideal entry point into the financial services industry in various roles, or to kick-start your career in financial planning.
How is the course structured?
- Students complete four compulsory modules and can choose one of three electives over a two-year period.
- Students will have online access to their study material which will include a study guide, online discussion forums, self-assessments and relevant additional resources.
- Students will have to complete online Formative Assessments and a final invigilated written Summative Assessment for each module.
The modules covered:
- Financial Planning Environment Fundamentals
- Risk Planning Fundamentals
- Investment and Retirement Planning Fundamentals
- Introduction to Tax in Financial Planning
- Business Assurance Fundamentals
- Retirement Funds Fundamentals
- Healthcare Benefits Fundamentals
In a short video clip, Edel Goldbach, Academic Manager of MBSE chats about the Higher Certificate in Wealth Management.
Click here for to download the HCWM brochure.
Click here to apply.
MBSE also offers courses in further education qualifications in Short Term Insurance, occupational and short courses. Click here to read more.