This circular provides information on the level 1 regulatory examinations. The following aspects are addressed:
- The extension of the re-write deadline for the RE3 (Key Individual: Category II and IIA) and RE4 (Key Individual: Category III) level 1 examinations
- The extension of the date for representatives that have entered the industry for the first time from 1 January 2010 to 31 December 2010;
- A summary of all the dates applicable to the level 1 regulatory examinations;
- The specific dates that the examination bodies will be closing down over the December / January 2013 period and when they will be fully operational again;
- A short update on the FSB/INSETA Assistance Workshop Project aimed at providing additional assistance to those candidates who are struggling to successfully complete the level 1 regulatory examination;
- Regulatory action that is to be taken against affected individuals who did not comply with the level 1 regulatory examination deadline of 30 June 2012, and the importance of updating one’s profile on the FSB system.
Please click here to download the Circular.