These three-hour workshops cover the following topics:
- Binder Agreements: what are the practical ramifications for my practice?
- The Outsourcing Directive: are your administration fees legal?
- Market practices relating to payment of fees: what does the Regulator not like?
- The great “Remuneration Speculation”. What is fact, and what is fiction?
- How do I move a book legally?
With the deadline for implementation less than three months away, one can hardly afford to ignore these issues.
The Workshop in Johannesburg was fully booked within two days by our compliance clients. We have scheduled another one here. Cape Town is also nearly fully booked, and we will consider arranging a further workshop here if required
In response to interest from Durban and Pretoria, we have now also scheduled workshops here.
Our Registration Page for all these workshops are now open. We expect a huge demand, so please do not delay booking if you want to attend.
The cost for Moonstone compliance clients is R200, and non-clients, R400, exclusive of VAT.
Please refer any enquiries regarding logistics to Shelley.