The proposals contained in the Retail Distribution Review discussion paper envisages some of the most drastic changes to the retail financial services industry since the implementation of FAIS. The 55 proposals contained therein will impact on every role player currently involved in the provision of retail financial products. Moonstone Compliance would like to invite you to attend our workshops on the RDR where we will discuss the general principles of the RDR proposals, and also unpack the most significant proposals to map the potential impact on the different role players in the retail financial services chain. This is an important business discussion which you cannot afford to miss.
- Identify the most significant proposals
- Consider potential impact on operational requirements and revenue streams
- Discuss ownership structures
- Consider the future of current distribution models
- Share our concerns and proposed comments
Preparing for the Workshop
All attendees who registered and paid for the workshop will be able to download the slide presentation before the event. This is done for three reasons:
- The contents are of fairly technical nature, and working through the slides will enhance the value you receive from attending.
- Making notes on a printed copy will provide better context to your notes.
- In the event of load-shedding, it will be easier to follow the presentation on a printed version.
The link will be sent to those who qualify a few days before the event.
Please note that this will only be made available to fully registered attendees.