The fourth series of The Insurance Apprentice is set to take the short-term insurance industry by storm once again as preparations get under way and applications for the 2018 event take center stage. The Insurance Apprentice is a ‘reality type’ series competition in which eight young contestants complete various insurance related tasks while being filmed. Applications close on 31 August 2017, so do not delay your entry.
Who can enter?
You need to:
- Be younger than 35
- Have been in the short-term insurance industry for four or more years and
- Preferably hold a COP or other professional qualification.
There are two ways to enter:
- Complete an application form
- Take a short cut by submitting your one minute video telling us why you should be in the competition.
After the elimination rounds in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban, eight Apprentices will be chosen. Filming will take place from 7 to 12 January 2018. The series will be aired via the FAnews and The Insurance Apprentice websites, YouTube and Facebook.
The winner will:
- Fly business class to London for a week to visit Lloyds of London;
- Receive a bursary valued at R75 000 from INSETA; and
- A cash prize of R20 000 from Masifunde Training Centre.
So, what are you waiting for?
Click here to read frequently asked questions.