Inseta has 1 000 vouchers available to those looking for financial support in obtaining a full qualification. This applies equally to those already studying towards a recognised qualification, and those wanting to start on the way to enlightenment.
For this reason, there is no fixed amount attached to the vouchers. It will cover all the costs of the training.
Only the following programs will qualify:
- 83526 – Higher Certificate in Short Term Insurance NQF L5
- 62809 – Certificate in Financial Products NQF L4
- 62810 – Certificate in Financial Planning NQF L5
- 62795 – National Certificate in Financial Planning NQF L6
- 57998 – Certificate in Financial Planning
- 59235 – Certified Financial Planner
- 49089 – National Certificate in Financial Services NQF L3
- 49835 – FETC: Retail Insurance NQF L4
- 49356 – FETC: Medical Claims assessing NQF L4
- 57917 – FETC: Wealth Management NQF L4
- 49929 – FETC: Short Term Insurance NQF L4
- 57608 – National Certificate: Wealth Management NQF L5
- 49860 – National Diploma: Financial Services: Long Term Risk Assessment NQF L5
You can download the relevant information from the Inseta website by clicking here.
“All applications must be done by the company Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) who has a unique login password on the INSETA Skills System where the Voucher tab can be accessed. You can then choose the qualification and apply for PHASE 1.
WHAT IF WE DO NOT HAVE AN SDF?
Contact the INSETA Call centre who can register the person within your company as an SDF so that they can apply online. INSETA Call centre number is 086 113 0013.”
Should you require more information, or assistance, please phone Ronel or Albert, Moonstone’s training specialists, at 021 883 8000.
Inseta needs to be commended for its efforts in helping the industry improve its professional skills and abilities.