A practical example of how the human mind works
– For young men, it’s a picture of a lady with a nice derriere but only the most observant will notice that she is crossing a street.
– The really observant will notice that she is wearing a thong.
– For older men, she appears to be a respectable woman – with a big behind – on her way to work.
– Wiser men will ponder the presence of mind of the photographer to take the shot in the face of such beauty and be grateful that they shared it.
– For half of the women, this is an ordinary woman who should not have left home dressed that way.
– The other half will think she is “loose” but wonder where she bought that blouse
– Older women will imagine the misery that the woman’s curves will cause by the time she reaches 50.
– But only children, the extremely intelligent, and the celibate will notice that the taxi is being driven by a dog.