Applications for funding assistance from Inseta close this Wednesday, 26 November 2014.
Interested parties requiring more information or assistance must urgently contact Albert Marais or Ronel Nell at Moonstone 021 883 8000.
1. Skills Programmes for Small Businesses with 1 to 49 permanent employees
This funding is for small businesses only and for companies wishing to send staff on training in the month of November 2014 to January 2015 only. All training must be completed and certified by 10 March 2015 to access the final payment from INSETA. INSETA will pay up to a maximum of R7000 per learner.
2. Skills Programmes for Workers (Cash Grants / Reimbursements of training spend – for small, medium and large companies)
This funding is open to all companies who wish to be refunded for their spending on training in line with the guide below. INSETA will pay up to a maximum of R3500 per learner.
- The funding window will opened on 1 October 2014 and close on 26 November 2014.
- The funding is open to all levy and non-levy paying stakeholders.
- Only credit bearing courses will be funded.
- Only training through accredited training providers will be funded.
- All stakeholders must complete a workplace skills plan or show proof of submission of a workplace skills plan before applications can be accepted.
- Hard copy applications are available from the INSETA call centre – 086 113 0013.
- INSETA reserves the right to limit the amount of funding requested per learner.
- Only an INSETA registered Skills Development Facilitator (SDF) will be able to complete the application online.
Moonstone Intellectual Capital offers skills training modules which lead to a full qualification.
Please call Albert or Ronel on 021 883 8000 urgently.