We often receive emergency calls for assistance from FSPs who suddenly discover that they are short a template or two. This usually happens when they complete their annual compliance report, or as a result of a visit from the FSB.
Our policy is that we only provide such documents to Moonstone Compliance clients. We do offer a comprehensive consultation service which is charged at an hourly rate, which could include advice on procedures, forms and systems. This is typically employed by businesses who makes use of an internal compliance officer, and who wish to ensure that they are on the right track.
The Moonstone Protector Service was specifically designed, and recently upgraded, for FSPs who are not legally obliged to appoint a compliance officer. It provides them with access to Moonstone’s intellectual capital and expertise at a very affordable price.
The Moonstone Protector Service offers the following benefits:
- Access to the recently developed “Protector Online” system which enables them to evaluate compliance in their business on an ongoing basis.
- Access to reports to identify problem areas in the business
- Access to Moonstone’s Process Guide
- Access to examples of compliance and company policy documentation
- Access to the comprehensive range of electronic newsletters from Moonstone
- Ongoing SMS en email communications on important deadlines
- Access to On-line FICA training for all personnel
- Telephonic assistance with compliance related queries
- Free attendance of certain Moonstone seminars and workshops, and preferential fees to others
- Professional Indemnity cover at preferential rates
All of the above is available at a monthly fee of R342, including VAT, and is, of course, tax deductible.
To join, kindly click here.
Please bear in mind that this service is only available to one-person businesses.
Enquiries should be addressed to Julian Lavagna, or you can phone him on 021 883 8000.
FAIS Compliance Report 2013
The very popular Moonstone workshop conducted in February is now available on DVD.
If you were unable to attend, or wish to make sure that your DIY submission was correct, you can order your copy by clicking here.