In the financial services industry in South Africa, the only certainty is change. A number of regulatory changes with significant impact on the industry are in the pipeline.
Moonstone Compliance is pleased to announce that we will hosting another round of our very popular regulatory update workshops during September 2017.
As our regular attendees have come to expect, we will once again share what you need to know in a practical and understandable manner to allow you to make informed decisions on how the proposed changes will impact you and your business.
The presenters, Billy Seyffert and Alan Holton, will cover the following:
- A brief update on the RDR
- The proposed changes to the Long- and Short-term Insurance Regulations and the impact on remuneration
- The proposed changes to the Policy Holder Protection Rules with a focus on replacement business
- The Financial Intelligence Centre Amendment Act and how it impacts Accountable Institutions
- The future of Fit and Proper and what will be expected of intermediaries
The workshops are scheduled as follows:
|Port Elizabeth||PE Golf Club||05/09/2017|
|East London||EL Golf Club||06/09/2017|
|Cape Town||The River Club||11/09/2017|
|Johannesburg||Houghton Golf Club||19/09/2017|
|Pretoria||Diep in die Berg||20/09/2017|
|Durban||Coastlands Hotel Umhlanga||21/09/2017|
Moonstone Compliance clients: R650 per person (excl VAT).
Other attendees: R1 000 per person (excl VAT).
Click here to register.
Please read the Registration Guidelines if you need help.