Moonstone RDR Workshops
The proposals contained in the Retail Distribution Review discussion paper envisages some of the most drastic changes to the retail financial services industry since the implementation of FAIS. The 55 proposals contained therein will impact on every role player currently involved in the provision of retail financial products. Moonstone Compliance would like to invite you to attend our workshops on the RDR where we will discuss the general principles of the RDR proposals, and also unpack the most significant proposals to map the potential impact on the different role players in the retail financial services chain. This is an important business discussion which you cannot afford to miss.
- Identify the most significant proposals
- Consider potential impact on operational requirements and revenue streams
- Discuss ownership structures
- Consider the future of current distribution models
- Share our concerns and proposed comments
Click here for more information and to book your seat: