The FSB, assisted by industry experts, presented a regulatory exam preparation workshop on 22 February, primarily to assist those who needed to pass the exams before the end of March. We believe it is also an excellent training and preparation tool for in-house use for future appointments.
The following aspects are covered in the workshop:
- Background and rationale for the examinations
- Making the link between the legislation and the individual’s job/regulatory function
- How and what to prepare using the “map” in the Preparation Guide
- Common mistakes people make with multiple choice questions
- How to analyse questions
- How to analyse negative questions
- Practical exercises
This is practical advice, and excellent preparation for those who still need to write. Click here to order a copy.
We now offer a faster, overnight delivery service at R60 extra.