When you miss a good movie, you can always wait until the DVD is released. If you missed the FSB workshop on preparing for the Regulatory Exams, you can view it on DVD. It provides an excellent training and preparation tool for in-house use.
The following aspects are covered in the workshop:
- Background and rationale for the examinations
- Making the link between the legislation and the individual’s job/regulatory function
- How and what to prepare using the “map” in the Preparation Guide
- Common mistakes people make with multiple choice questions
- How to analyse questions
- How to analyse negative questions
- Practical exercises
This is practical advice, and excellent preparation for those who still need to write. Click here if you would like to order a copy.