Candidates are required to be at the venue 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination session.
- No candidate may enter the examination venue later than 30 minutes after commencement of an examination session.
Important: Late comers (candidates) will be shown away by the Invigilator. The candidate will forfeit the fee paid and will have to re-register again.
- No candidate may leave the examination venue less than 30 minutes after commencement of an examination session.
Only candidates registered for the examination in question will be permitted to sit for the examination. No person may write an examination on behalf of another candidate.
Photographic proof of identity must be presented before candidates will be admitted to examinations. Failure to produce the required identification will result in you being unable to write the examination. You will also forfeit the fee paid and be obliged to re-register again.
- South African citizens must provide a valid identity document/ driver’s license.
- Citizens of other countries must provide a valid passport to positively identify themselves before being allowed to write an examination.
- No copies or certified copies will be accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click here to read the questions and answers.
RE Schedules, Venues and Registration