Regulatory Exam Body
Moonstone’s facilities are the first choice for most candidates who are obliged to write Regulatory Examinations in South Africa. Moonstone offers candidates entry to all Level 1 exams and all but one of the Level 2 exams.
- ID / passport number
- FSP number
- Personal & contact details
- Professional details
- Registration: Once you have registered you will receive an email confirming your booking, it will include the date, time and venue of your exam.
- Exam: at the venue you will be welcomed by your invigilator who will confirm your attendance and will then proceed to guide and instruct candidates through the do’s and do not’s of the exam paper. Amongst other important things specific instructions regarding the appeals process and remarks are given; please listen carefully to these instructions.
- Results: Once your exam is completed, your paper continues a strict process as prescribed by the FSB to the marking station. Results are checked and double checked and then sent to the FSB for approval to release. Once approved the results are communicated to candidates. To ensure accuracy a maximum of 20 working day lead time is allowed from exam to results being released.
- Rewriting exams: Re-registration for the Level 1 exam is not needed, simply logon here and complete the logon details.
As a registered regulatory examination body Moonstone will offer all Level 2 except the one on Hedge Funds. More information on this will be made available in due course.
Directions to our Permanent Exam Centres:
Individual bookings can be made by one of the following methods:
- Telephone –our registration call centre are available weekdays during business hours(08h00 – 16h30). Call 021 883 8000
- Fax – download and complete the registration form and fax to 086 244 3376
Bulk Import for multiple simultaneous registrations.
Multiple simultaneous bookings can be made via a bulk registration process – a minimum of 20 candidates are required to qualify for this option. Contact our registrations office on 021 883 8000 for more information.
Moonstone provides for candidates with special needs – please contact us for more information.